Double A A4 Copy Paper
As your daily demand for A4 copy paper or A4 printing paper increases, you need a reliable supplier like us to ensure you never stop your printing activities due to limited resources.
Minimum order = 8, 000 reams
Price = 1 Ream
- 3.55 EUR / Ream for < 8000 Reams
- 2.80 EUR / Ream for 8000 – 16000 Reams
4200000 in stock
We are a renowned supplier of A4 Copy Paper and other types of Printing Papers such as; Double A4 Paper and XEROX. Our supply runs throughout the year ensuring that we meet the daily supply needs of our esteemed partners, no matter their geographical location.
As your daily demand for A4 copy / printing paper increases, you need make sure you have a reliable supplier like us to ensure you never stop your printing activities due to limited resources.
Our A4 papers meet ISO standards and are accompanied by SGS report upon request to ensure this paper satisfy your printing needs, irrespective of your industry.
We are a reliable supplier of copy paper in a variety markets, our shipments are found in many countries across Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Africa.
We can also supply Multi-purpose Paper upon request.
– Brand: Double A (Original)- Size: A4 (210mm x 297mm)- Substance: 80gsm
– Brightness: 102-104% above- Color: white- Whiteness: CIE167
– Grade: All purpose Premium Paper- Sheet in Ream: 500- Roughness: 140ml/Min
– Roughness: 140ml/Min- Thickness: 110um- Opacity: 95%- Ream box: 5 Ream- Quality: Very High
– Does not jam in Photocopy machines- No double feed- Stay flat after copying (even in laser)
– Leaves no dust in the copy machine- White and clean, Smooth and bulky- No see through pring in both side
– Has best result in Photocopy machines- Laser printers, Inkjet printer, Fax, etc.
- Gramage: 80 gsm, 75 gsm, 70 gsm
- Quality: Imported 100% Natural Wood Pulp
- Brightness: 102-104%, Natural White
- Color: White
- Capability: High Speed Copying 100 ppm, Laser
- Capable,Inkjet Capable, Fax Capable.
- Thickness: 103-110 um
- Surface roughness TS ml/min: 75-175
- Surface roughness BS ml/min: 100-200
- Bending stiffness MD: >110 Mn
- Bending stiffness CD: >50 Mn
- CIE whiteness: 148-152 or 152-165
- Cobb Test: 27-33 g/m2 27-33
- Two-sided usage gives the paper sheet high opacity.
- Smooth paper surface makes sharp printing and copying.
- Moist protected wrapper
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– It is perfect for high-quality printing and copying
– High quality whiteness produces outstanding clarity and contrast for all graphics and text
– User-friendly box design with built-in handle for easy carrying, tear slot perforation for easy access to the reams and label for filing.
– Precision-cut edges for trouble-free performance
The paper is suitable for all office equipment using the xerographic principle like; Xerox, Canon, Ricoh, Kodak, etc
A4: 210 x 297 mm
A3: 420 x 297 mm
8.5 x 11-inch (216 x 279 mm)
8.5 x 14-inch (216 x 330 mm)
No jam in photocopy machine
No double feed
Stay flat after copying
Leave no dust in the copy-machine
Nice appearance-white and clean
Nice touch-smooth and bulky
No see through-print both sides
Been developed for : Photocopy Machines, Laser Printers, Ink-jet Printers, Fax Machines
Features and Benefits:
Perfect for high-quality printing and copying
Super high whiteness produces outstanding clarity and contrast for all graphics and text
Precision-cut edges for trouble-free performance
User-friendly box design with built-in handle for easy carrying, tear slot perforation for easy access to the reams and label for filing
Standout / premium.
Special protective / moisture – proof wrapper.
Packaging & Delivery
- 500 Sheets per Ream
- 2.5 kg per Ream
- 5 Reams per Box
- 1560 Boxes per 20 ft container (With Pallet)
- 1600 Boxes Per 20 ft container (Without Pallet)
- 7800 Reams Total in one 20 FCL (With Pallet)
- 8000 Reams Total in one 20 FCL (Without Pallet)
PER BUYER’S ORDER
Double A is developed for the most demanding inkjet and laser printers as well as low/high volume copiers and fax machines in order to meet the demand on printability and runnability. The paper has omni-direction copying ability and is also suitable for preprint in offset.
Minimum Order = 1560 boxes
- Within 30 days