If you have a feedback or question about our products / services, please check the answers that we have provided form below.
We try and respond to all queries as soon as possible.
Can I get some samples?
From time to time we do shipping out samples especially if the cost is not significant. We can offer FREE samples to all our prospective clients.
We can supply you samples irrespective of your geographical location for Free, but clients must cover the shipping cost.
If you have a FedEx, DHL or TNT account, you can send them to pick up your Free sample.
Can I visit your offices?
Yes, you can visit our office so long as there are no restrictions and you are not restricted from doing so by a legal action.
You intent to visit must be made at least 1 month before the date of actual visit.
We must give you approval before any visitation is allowed.
All clients are allowed to attend the loading of their products and clients are usually invited to attend the loading, if they can’t, they can send any inspection body to represent them and issue a confirmation repost at their cost.
How can you guarantee quality?
Product Quality is always at the forefront of our commitments. We have strict quality management process from raw material analysis to finished products and we go a step further as follows:
- We work very closely with third party inspectors such as SGS to make sure products are delivered as laid out in the Sales Contract.
- We source our products from certified manufactures only
- Prior to dispatch, clients can attend the loading and stocking of the consignments.
- We can provide certificate of analysis upon request upon confirmation of purchase
How are you compensated for your services?
Only after we have a complete understanding of your specific needs and goals can we negotiate a compensation for our services, these can take any of the following forms:
* Consultation Fee. This could be a flat fee or an hourly fee.
* Export Management Fee – Export Management fee is based upon your assets and respective market procedure.
* Import Management Fee – Import Management Fee is based on your required products and the sourcing process.
* Commission – if there is a particular product that fit your sourcing needs, we would be able to implement a supply chain process where the producer compensates us.
What's the MOQ?
Normally we take orders no matter if it’s big or small. However, we recommend that our clients seek cost effective quantities. Such as;
- 1 x 20 ft container load.
- 1 x 40 ft container load
If your ordered quantity is less than 100 pcs per SKU, we will arrange and dispatch the products as mutually agreed.
Can private label be printed on Products?
Yes, Private label can be printed on the products for Free upon request. However, resources or label must be provided by the client.
What is the Origin of your Products?
Considering that we are an import and export company based within the European Union, our products are not limited to one country of origin.
- We source products from certified manufactures worldwide at competitive prices.
- We also make sure our clients benefit from a diversified portfolio of products from around the globe and enjoy a high return on investment.
Do you handle international orders?
We are an import and export company.
With our efficient logistics network, we process international orders and ship products worldwide.
What is your return policy?
A product return is very much unlikely due to our strict verification procedure (prior to shipping) as;
- We may engage a third party inspector for a conformity report at loading upon request.
If a product is not delivered as contracted, all you need do is contact us about this within 48 hours and a return process will be launched or a discount be awarded as laid out by the WTO.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday – Friday : 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
We are also available through WhatsApp